I cannot believe people actually LIVE where there is snow ALL. WINTER. LONG. I mean really, it was fun to visit but I was kind of over it after a day or two. And that ice stuff, that REALLY isn't cool. Let me tell ya where I like snow...from the inside of a cabin, drinking hot cocoa, playing board games! LOL But it was a ton of fun as usual, and New Year's Eve, although Kevin was not there, was a total blast at the cabin community's dance hall with a live band! They were ok, but when they went on break and played recorded music we really danced! We did the Chicken Dance, the Macarena!, the YMCA, line danced, it was SOOOOOOO fun!!!!
Well, here's one pic to tide everyone over until I can do a proper blog post...we'll call this one, BIG PINK MARSHMELLOW!

1 comment:
She is soooooo big! And cuter than ever!
Post a Comment