Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, hello there!

I know, I know! At the park last Friday I was asked if I had abandoned my blog. After converting several of my IRL friends to blog-world I totally up and abandoned my blog! My reason? Holy heck am I busy! Seriously!

So what's up?

* I quit my job. I went part time, but things went down that made it clear that particular Skilled Nursing Facility did NOT need my services...or at least I did not need the crap that went down there! In an effort to protect my future earning potential (you can't get a nursing license if you lose your CNA license cause your facility sucks!) I quit. It really was a good decision. I have intense guilt over the wonderful residents I left behind who are not getting the level of care I gave them now that I'm gone. :(

* I am SO. CLOSE. to getting a B in Anatomy and Physiology. If I do decent on my final then I might get one! I worked SUPER hard to even get a C. And I'm an A student! This is just a seriously hard class. Seriously.

* My babies are getting so big! Jake is finishing up 3rd grade and ready to move onto 4th. He'll be doing summer school to prepare. Justin is about to graduate (with cap and gown!) from Pre-Kindergarten and move into Kindergarten! He's super excited, although I don't think he realizes his Pre-K teacher isn't coming with him! LOL And Jayden started Nursery this month! 18 months old! Can you believe it?! She's getting SO big!

Anyhow, there's the brief run-down. I have to go study for a test in A&P on Wednesday and for finals...I'll try to get up some pictures and more updates when I can! And change this horrible VALENTINE'S DAY background! LOL

1 comment:

Beth said...

I was kinda wondering about your blog, too. ;-) Glad you updated! Though I think I caught some of it on Facebook, it's nice to have the gaps filled in.

Sorry about your job; what a crummy situation to put people in -- to have their career ruined by being associated with the crummy facility or abandoning the people who need care from good nurses the most. I would probably struggle with the same issue if I was in your place but ultimately come to the same decision. :-(

GOOD LUCK with your super-hard class! I always heard anatomy was a tough one. I never did take it, thankyouverymuch.

I can't believe Jayden is 18 months old already. CrAzY.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed