Friday, September 15, 2006

Me and My Pretty Pink Blog

Ah, there it's set up. Now what? LOL

Blogging is so "in" right now, so I guess it's "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em".

So what is there to say about my life today? Well let's start at the title of my blog "hmmmm....." Yeah what am I supposed to say? Confessions of a Smart Blonde? A Mother's Ramblings? "hmmmm...." will have to do until I feel inspired.

So in Cali today it's in the 80's, sweater time! Seriously though, it's actually pretty cold, compared to it being over 100 just days ago. Tomorrow the high is just 80 degrees, yeah, winter's coming! I know we are wimps, I know that it's much colder everywhere else, we're thin blooded people here in Cali, we can't take it!

Ok and then on the off chance I got a reader who doesn't already know me (don't think that'll happen as I'm just not THAT interesting....) I'm Dawn, married to Kevin, and we have two boys, Jacob will be 7 next month and Justin is 2 1/2, and obviously, we're from California.

3 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Hiya Dawn!

Found the link to your blog through your comment on Kate's. So glad you're starting one!

You haven't been gone long, but I already hugely miss your contributions to the board.

Kate said...

yay . . . Dawn started a blog! :)

Dawn said...

Hello ladies! Yep, started one!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed