Monday, December 22, 2008

2008 in Review

I'm going with my parents and the kids to the cabin on December 26th so I thought I'd recap 2008 before I go...

January - In January we realized Justin can't see and needed glasses! We got him in and got him glasses and we saw what a handsome, grown up little boy he became!



February - In February we moved into our new home! And Justin turned 4!



March - In March we celebrated Kevin's birthday...he turned 29! And EASTER!



April - In April we celebrated 8 years of marriage. And Jayden learned to sit up!



In May we celebrated Mother's Day. And I got caught in a hailstorm.





In June I turned 27 and Jayden and I went on a women's retreat with South Stake! On the way up there we stopped to do the Trail of 100 Giants with friends!



For the fourth of July I caught all the kids looking at the camera! What a feat that is!! Jacob also went to the pancake breakfast the scouts held for a fundraiser and as you can see from the picture, he began his descent into "I'm too cool for pictures" mode.





August was spent vacationing with friends at the cabin!





In August school started for Jacob and Justin, and Dawn!





In September Jayden started to walk! And Justin realized, school is HARD!






In October Justin turned 9 and Jayden turned 1! And there was Halloween too!



In November we had Thanksgiving, and the Leaning Tower of Parnell Children!



In December Dawn passed her CNA class (and all her others) and went away for a girl's weekend away. Jacob discovered that Carrow's has bottomless hot chocolate and by the end of the night reassures us that, "there is such thing as too much of a good thing!"



1 comment:

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

I love this format. It is so much fun to remember all the little things we take for granted. Blessings of the season to you and yours! Big hugs!:)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed