Sunday, October 25, 2009

Let's See if I Remember How To Do This...

...update the ol' family blog! I know, I used to be an avid blogger, but then Facebook happened. Oh well, bloggy is back!

So, want a funny Jayden story? She got into my makeup tonight and when I told her she shouldn't do that she stood up straight and tall, looked me right in the eye and said, "this MY how!" (translation: this is my HOUSE!) Meaning, she's going to do as she will and I better not get in her way again. Ok, your majesty. The only troubling thing is, I didn't know what to say to that!

A funny Justin story? Justin drew a picture of Jesus today in Primary. He brought it home and says, "I drew a picture of Jesus, but my teacher kept telling me to put Hey-Suess (Jesus') name on it." I said, "Who is Hey-Suess?" And Justin says, "A kid in my class...how do you spell Jesus?"

And a funny Jake story? Jake is wavering on his "I'm too old to trick or treat" stance as his 10th birthday approaches. Kevin took Justin and Jake to the costume store and Jake couldn't handle being "left out" so he begged for a Snake Eyes (GI Joe) costume. The biggest size they could find it in is size 12. Jake is 5 ft tall and weighs 70ish pounds. Today he tried on that costume and I had a good long laugh. He's prepared for a flood and that suit is SKIN TIGHT. It's really something you have to see to believe. And see you will if he wears that thing on Halloween! Oh my goodness...it's SO small!

2 comments:

Laura said...

The this is my house thing was funny. I'm starting to blog again too because I realized facebook is a waste of time. (At my family blog and I started a cooking blog in case you're interested.) http://iheartoregano.blogspot.com Love you.

Promotional Pens said...

Blogging is a way of life, part of who we are...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed