Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sigh....

So for once Justin's sleeping in...this NEVER happens. So what happens that wakes me up so nice and early? Jakey. He wakes up at 5:30 and lays on the floor scratching the cover of his movie over and over...I nudge him with my foot and shake my head at him so I don't wake up Justin....then fall back asleep. Wake up to him doing it again. Get him to stop, wake up to him shaking me and asking to watch cartoons, have a drink....then he is making the dog bark. Finally I get up in hopes that Jakey will only bother me and let Justin sleep! Nope. He's just so loud! So, no he's a candidate for a nap today. The rule in our house is, you wake up before 7 and wake anyone else up, you must take a nap. Even if you're 7 years old.

Anyhow the HSG was not bad at all, I was still dialated from the hysteroscopy the dr told me, so the catheder went in nicely and I didn't feel anything when the balloon was inflated....the right side spilled nicely and the left side did with a little more effort, but it was shaped funny....it didn't match, it was a longer tube and went off in a strange direction...the radiologist dr said that he would send a report to my Dr.

Then I had been battling a migraine since the day before but at this point tylenol or ibuprofen was still working a bit on it...then after the HSG I could not get the migraine to subside no matter what I did. I spent 3 hours with a blanket over my head at my mom's house trying to sleep, trying to get the migraine to stop. I tried to eat but that just made me sick. So I had to go to urgent care and they gave me a shot of Imitrex. Wow, that stuff is like a miracle drug!!!!!!! Within 20 minutes my migraine was gone and I was feeling great! The urgent care dr gave me a prescription for Imitrex but said I need to ask my OB/GYN if it's safe to take during pregnancy and TTC (since there are times I could be pregnant and not know it yet).

Anyhow the big plan for Dec is no meds, no OPKs, no temping, NOTHING. We're going to my parents cabin and enjoying Christmas and just relaxing, not gonna worry about getting pregnant and see what happens. And I'm not doing the thyroid uptake test so I'll take my thyroid medicine. I talked to my OB about it and he said he feels comfortable just doing u/s's annually until I'm ready to take the test or there is a change in the u/s that warrants the test, he said he'd run it by my primary care dr just in case he has an opinion on why I should take the test now but he thinks it'll be fine with my primary care dr.

January we'll do Clomid, HCG trigger shot, and timed sex....and if that doesn't work, in February or March we'll do injectibles and IUI.

Anyhow so that's my fun week....yay.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm glad your hsg went well. Sorry Jakey woke you up early, I hate when that happens

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed