So, just so you know, hysteroscopy - HURTS. When I got there they gave me a shot of something for pain, can't remember the name because it immediately made me loopy. Then I had the procedure, I'll spare you the details let's just say they used a camera, with a light on it, to look at my uterus, how they get it there I'm sure you can imagine and how it feels to have that put there, I'm sure you can imagine. When it was over I got another shot of antibiotics and a flu shot....fun.
I've felt terrible all day, I slept off the pain medicine and my mom stayed here all day and took care of the boys, she even substituted for me in Jakey's homeschooling for the day. When I woke up I had a pretty awful headache and it's been there all day....my arms hurt from the shots, I've now got a stuffy nose that I swear was from the flu shot, and well my girlie parts hurt still. So, blah is how I feel.
Tomorrow - HSG - woohoo, sounds like fun, huh?
(Oh in goodnews the hysteroscopy showed no fibroids, no nothing in there, and from the uterus my fallopian tubes were unobstructed, which is good and bad, I mean I want everything to be ok in there, I just want there to be a reason for everything that's clear cut, well defined, that can be fixed, you know?)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
(((hugs))) hope you're feeling better and the hsg goes well.
Hope everything goes well tomorrow . . . a word to the wise . . . take tylenol about an hour before the HSG . . . will help . . . :) *HUGS*
Have a good recovery. I hope things go well tomorrow.
Post a Comment