Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wow!

Tonight I read to the boys from a collection of Disney stories the chapter on "Alice In Wonderland", I had forgotten just what a crazy movie that is! I read it and when I was done Jakey asked, "What in the world is up with that girl's dreams? I'd be terrified, the queen says 'Off with her head!'" I agree, wow, kinda freaky. Anyhow Jakey wants to watch the movie now, I think I should rent it when Kevin's home so we can stifle our laughter together at what drugs the author was smoking when he wrote "Alice In Wonderland". What a crazy story!

Is anyone going to see The Nativity? I told Kevin that when we go out the weekend before Christmas to do our Christmas shopping and have a date that I want to go see that movie...it seems like a good one.

Justin is OBSESSED with the baby Jesus in our nativity. I find him carrying it around with him ALL THE TIME. He's singing to it, rocking it, and he tells me "Shhhh Mommy! Baby Jesus has to grow up so He can be our Savior!" At dinner, he asked me if I had fed Jesus and given him milk so he could grow up and " 'tone for us". NOTHING is cuter than his little baby Jesus obsession, but man, worrying where the little glass Boy has gone makes me crazy! But so far he takes very good care of "Baby Jesus". I don't think it's ever occured to him until this year that we are celebrating the birth of Jesus, or that Jesus was ever even a baby, cause it took me almost two days to convince him that Joseph was NOT Jesus (the clothes I think).

2 comments:

Kate said...

I love it! Your boys are growing by leaps and bounds . . . sign of great parents! :)
Beth, I agree with you about Justin being one of the 'noble and great' . . . :)
And I want to see "The Nativity" too . . . I love it that they're putting the real story of Christmas back into Christmas, or at least trying to! :)

Kara said...

Aw, that is so cute!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed