Last weekend Jayden got four new teeth! Yep all in one weekend!
All week I've been preparing for midterms which start today! Wish me luck!
We finally have cable, but not without alot of issues and I plan to write them a letter and expect some kind of discount for the amount of effort I have had to put into straightening everything out. For one thing, for two days my neighbors were receiving all my calls! Ugh!
Jayden is walking EVERYWHERE, she digging her new mode of transportation!
Her extreme dislike of toys with faces continues and worries me a bit about her reaction to presents at her party on Saturday. She gets extremely distressed when presented with a toy with a face. Isn't that odd? But i think that's why she doesn't like baby dolls!
I really ought to be showering, dressing, cleaning, studying, running errands, starting dinner in the crock pot, going over Justin's homework, laundering my uniform for tomorrow, and so on...but I'm a procrastinator - so I'm BLOGGING! :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck on your mid-terms!
I hear you on how much of a pain it is when a kid gets more than one tooth at a time. We just went through one getting 3, oye! lol!
How strange, toys with faces being scary. Of course, I'm terrified of some dolls...dead serious. I like most though and Josie adores her dollies. She plays with Kenzie's too...except for a select few Kenz has never liked dolls. Strange little girl. LOL!
And good luck with the cable company...what a freaking pain!
amen! i am a proscratinator and am usually found on the computer when i should be doing other things... like sleeping or cleaning off my kitchen table...or vacuuming... or working on my christmas cards... ya... the list goes on and on!
lol...
Post a Comment