Sunday, June 08, 2008

I got my list done! Kev is going to print the lesson for me for our Family Home Evening for tomorrow and everything is done!

I have been awful about taking pictures lately, there aren't hardly any of Jayden (or the boys for that matter) for almost this whole month! I need to fix that so I have some to post on my blog of my little cuties!

Well this blog post is going to be cut short because Jayden woke up (frustrating because I JUST got her to sleep!) and I need to get through the shower and put away some folded laundry and get to bed early because - IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT! LOL

Wish me luck tomorrow!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck this morning . . . you'll totally rock this new school scene! *HUGS*

Jennie said...

good luck! i am sure you will do great! can't wait to hear!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Good luck, sweetie!
You will do just fine!
Anxious to see Jayden's smiling face and hear how she does at your moms.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed