Today my mom and I were driving around, running some errands when we started discussing that Jakey used to call goggles, "Googles" and it wasn't until this year that he started calling them "goggles." Then we said, the one word that Justin doesn't say correctly is "prayer", he says it "purr." So I said, "Hey Justin, say prayer" and he immediately folded his arms, bowed his head, and began, "Heavenly Father..." LOL! He prayed on demand! When he raised his head he couldn't figure out why we weren't being reverent during his "purr"! LOL!
Jayden is getting interactive. She waves bye-bye on command and tonight we found out she actually knows what "nursey" means. Kev got out of the shower and since I've been slacking on laundry, is waiting around in his swim trunks for the whites to come out the dryer so he can get dressed...so he's topless. Jayden looked at his naked chest and pointed to Kevin's nipples. I said, "Did you find Daddy's nurseys?" and she excitedly started to bounce up and down and open her mouth and lunged at him, ready to try those babies out! LOL I set her on my lap and said, "Do you need to nursey?" and she immediately lifted my shirt and started to pull my bra down to get to her nurseys! LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my gosh...that story of Jayden and the nurseys is priceless! :)
BTW...I posted pics of Josie, you were saying I needed to post more of her, so I just thought I'd let you know.
You'll have to remember that when in mixed groups--LOL.
Purr--that's cute. Mallory used tocall cottage cheese-college cheese and cereal-sersill. Kids say the darnedest things....
Haha...what funny kids! By the way, you posted on my blog a while ago and I just wanted to finally thank you for your input regarding the blogroll. I'm glad it's working now! Also, it's a cool coincidence that your husband and my daughter share the same b-day!
Post a Comment