Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, the most random day of the week!

So much I want to share, so little time!

* I got a 5 of 6 on my English paper from last week! That is like FABULOUS news. My first paper I got a 3, then I got a 4, then I got a 4+, now a 5! I'm taking another essay test tomorrow and hoping for a topic I feel as passionate about. (This was the marriage essay.)

* I made 36 jars of peach freezer jam today. Do 36 jars of freezer jam fit in my freezer? Not so much. Am I a bad Visiting Teacher for waiting until tomorrow to unload some of these on my route so it counts for July?

* Thank GOODNESS tomorrow is payday and grocery delivery day. We're trying out Safeway/Vons delivery of groceries (for free!) and I'm interested to see how this works out for us. I'm kind of tired of Mac 'n cheese, BBQ chicken, and peas...I did a really boring menu plan two weeks ago and I totally regret it. One can only eat so much BBQ meat. Always do your menu planning in an air conditioned place, the heat will make you do crazy things to your grocery list! LOL

* I'm a little over half way done with summer semester - I'm almost there! Then, a nice little break before I start fall! Whew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for being halfway done with your summer semester! :) Hope that things continue to go well for you! :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

YAY! Good grades and half done! Must feel great....Again, Jayden is adorable. Haven't heard much about she is adapting to staying with your Mom.
Love the look of the blog!

Beth said...

Sounds like you've been busy! But I like your random thoughts. :-)

Great job on your paper!!

Jennie said...

thanks for sharing your list!

*good for you! you are doing so well in your class!

*wow... 36 jars of freezer jam? and peach!!! can i be your neighbor? i love peach jam... and totally want to learn how to make it!

*i understand the need/love for payday. and groceries! lol! the free delivery sounds cool, but to be honest, i love to grocery shop! however, if i had 3 kiddos i might not feel this way! lol!

*ya! i am so proud of you for going back to school! what a great accomplishment!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed