I figured we were in for a rough cold and flu season because this is Justin's first time being away from home in a school setting and he's out there picking up all kinds of germs every day. Plus with me working in a Healthcare facility on Fridays, I thought for sure we would get sick from that. I'm not even on clinic site yet (this Friday is my first on site day) and Justin and Jayden are sick with their first colds.
Jayden had a fever over 104 last night, I was too scared to finish watching it rise so I just took the thermometer out and gave her some Motrin, a cool bath, and sat up holding her while she coughed, poor stuffy baby! She kept having "falling" dreams and would jerk awake from 4-5 am. Finally around 5:30 we fell asleep, just in time to wake up with the other kids at 6:30.
Justin has a junky cough, runny nose, and a fever in the 101 range. He's sick and WHINEY!! He is NOT happy over missing school today!
I'm really grateful we have Kevin's sister babysitting them because it means that I can still go to school and leave them here with her while I go to school today. If we were using a daycare center I wouldn't be able to leave them. I hope they get better fast because Friday could be a really long day for Tabetha if they're all still sick.
Jakey seems to be coming down with it too, just not fully there yet! Ugh! And Kevin and I both feel "drippy" in the back of our throats.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Yuck! I hope everyone feels better soon!
Post a Comment