Sunday, November 30, 2008

Finally, Twilight.

So, on opening night I got to go see Twilight! Yep the MIDNIGHT premiere! It was AWESOME.



That is from left to right, my mom, me, Angela (friend from school), Shannon (friend from the bestest ward ever, that neither of us are in anymore), and Robin (luckiest friend to still be in the bestest ward ever, although some bestness is lost from Shannon and I not being in that ward anymore...LOL). It was so fun to go out and let loose with some girlfriends while going through a ROUGH semester!

Fortunately this next two weeks marks the end of this semester. I am going away this coming weekend to the cabin with Angela and Jennifer (not a twilight fan, I know, how could she!) to study for finals and relax. Then we face the end of the semester with finals and state certification testing for our CNA class. I've almost survived this semester! :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your Twilight bunch looks like fun! I talked Josh into going with me. :) I LOVE those books. I didn't want to, but I totally do. LOL!

Glad you had a nice break from a rough semester!

maren out my laundry said...

oh no you weren't one of those! LOL hope your get away was good.

Scott and Stacy said...

I found someone who didn't like Twilight! Can you believe that? When we talked about it over our Thanksgiving dinner she was so negative about everything in the movie. She even said it wasn't funny!!! "I didn't find any humor in it at all". Man she must've been pmsing or something.

Have fun on your getaway. You deserve one.

Stacey said...

I love your shirt Dawn! I've seen Twilight three times in the theater and I love it more every time! I am reading the books for the third time. I can't wait for Midnight Sun,I hope Stephenie Meyer finishes it soon!

Is it true? Someone who found no humor in Twilight?? Seriously??
I vote for PMSing. :P

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed