Monday, November 03, 2008

I've been tagged! By Beth! And I want to pay my meme debt because while I don't think I can dig up the link right now, I think I made a New Year's Resolution to do all my meme's and well the weightloss one isn't working out, so I have to be successful SOMEWHERE! LOL

1. 8 TV shows I watch

1. House
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. ER
5. Law and Order SVU
6. Ghost Whisperer
7. Saturday Night Live
8. Medium

2. 8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Tahoe Joe's
2. Don Pepe's
3. Jacalito's
4. Olive Garden
5. Applebee's
6. Chili's
7. Red Robin
8. Denny's (kids eat free on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 4-10!)

3. 8 Things that Happened Yesterday

1. I took the kids to church by myself because Kevin had to work.
2. I studied a chapter on collecting specimens....while eating....while reading about collecting specimens...yuck.
3. I created the Ward Relief Society Newsletter for November...way to procrastinate!
4. I noticed I needed to buy my tickets to Twilight, the movie!
5. I baked some potatoes...
6. I waited in line for the mother's lounge...a line! Who knew! LOL The other babies are younger and can't wait, so Jayden and I walked around a bit, but when it was her turn Jayden was THRILLED to get a chance to nurse really quick.
7. I texted with Angela and Jennifer.
8. I folded laundry.

4. 8 Things I’m looking forward to

1. Being done with this semester.
2. Getting my nurses assistant certification.
3. Graduating college.
4. Becoming a nurse.
5. Weaning Jayden.
6. Moving to a nice neighborhood once I'm done with school.
7. Getting a new car.
8. Christmas!

5. 8 Things on my Wish List

1. A nursing school admission letter.
2. iPod docking station
3. Good grades.
4. Mazda 5
5. Weight Loss
6. A research paper for English to fall from the sky
7. Kids that never fight...
8. A weaned baby who sleeps through the night.

6. 8 Things I Love

1. Kevin
2. Jacob
3. Justin
4. Jayden
5. Our extended family
6. The Gospel
7. Rootbeer
8. Banana Pie

7. 8 Things I Can’t Stand

1. Escalators
2. Mice
3. Political phone calls all. night. long.
4. Unpotty trained puppies...just the mess of the unpotty-trainedness.
5. the weight of my backpack
6. my car
7. the beeping noise my answering machine makes
8. messages on my answering machine that just say, "call me!" Um, your name coming up on Caller ID told me that you called and that you'd want me to call you, you did not need to leave a message.


8. 8 People I’m Tagging
1. Linda
2. Natalie
3. Laura
4. Kelly
5. Lisa
6. Stacy
7. Lori
8. Jennie

3 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

What time are you getting to the theater? I might end up with an extra ticket if Scott gets called into work, so if you know anyone who is a Twilight freak like us who desperatley wants to go let me know. The people I'm thinking of wouldn't go to a midnight showing.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

you stinker---luckily I like to do these things!

Beth said...

Thanks for doing this tag! :-)

I'm slooooowly weaning Joshua ... I think. It's taking forever. It took forever with Logan. I do sort of a "no-cry" weaning -- not "offering" and trying to distract when it's one of the routine times to nurse, but still nursing if he acts really distraught about it. Now I usually nurse once a day and it's helped with the sleeping a LOT -- he sleeps through the night half the time, probably. Josh is seventeen months ... Logan was more like nineteen when he finally weaned. But it was easy when it finally happened, and I didn't have to wean him from a bottle!

(Sorry for the long comment -- hope it's not preachy.)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed