Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I won! I won!


Kevin's been off work the past few days as they're gearing up for another rig move next week (meaning they'll have to work 15-20 hour days). We were sitting around bored this afternoon, discussing the next DVDs in our Netflix cue. I had gotten the email saying they had been sent out yesterday and we were betting if all 3 or just 1 or quite possibly NONE of the DVDs would arrive today (1 day after mailing). We were really bored so we bet on it, I bet making dinner on all three showing up today, and I won! So I not only got to watch Juno, I also got to have potatoes, pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top, and a slice of bacon for dinner, and I didn't have to cook it, and it was GOOD. Yay for Netflix!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Sorry I have not visited you for awhile. hope everything is going well with you!
Come visit my weight loss blog...I have now lost over 45 pounds.

Stacey said...

Yay Dawn!

I have yet to see Juno but I heard it was really good.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Juno was okay but not really my kind of movie but it is good to see that such small things can make you so deliriously happy......

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed