Thursday, May 01, 2008

How Old Am I Going To Be?

I was just talking with Justin because he asked whose birthday is next and I realized, MINE IS! My birthday is a month from today. So I ask him, "How old do you think I'm going to be?"

Justin: Four.

Me: But Justin, you're 4, and if I were going to be 4 you'd have been born before ME!

Justin: When you were a baby?

Me: Before then, you'd be older than me! How old do you really think I am?

Justin: 4.

Me: Why do you think that?

Justin: Never ask a girl her age or her weight, it's just rude! I'm just trying to be nice, Mom!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

That's too funny!

Kate said...

*heeheehee*
I love it! :)

Beth said...

DaHAHAHAHHAHA!
Oh that is funny! "Never ask a girl her age or her weight, it's just rude!" Very wise of him! LOL

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

he is the one with the quick comebacks. too sweet.....

Jennie said...

ha! that is great!

The Bertagnoles said...

Too cute! :} Check out our blog now that we have yours.

Laura said...

:) Ha. Smart boy.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed