Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day in Pictures!

My parents came over this morning for Mother's Day brunch before we had 1 PM church. We had a HUGE spread, Kevin really out did himself (especially since I'm SUPPOSED to be on a diet, LOL) making fried potatoes, pancakes with strawberry and berry toppings, whipped cream, and bacon for breakfast. It was DELICIOUS. After breakfast I was able to get ready because my mom watched Jayden (and dressed her for church) it was so nice! After we were all ready for church we went out front and took some pictures -





5 comments:

Kate said...

lovely, lovely! :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

your picture with jayden is perfect. they are all great, but that one is perfect.

Natalie said...

Such cute pics!

maren out my laundry said...

what a great family pic! I can't believe how big jayden is getting! How nice of your mom and kev to do all that!

Stacey said...

Darling pics! It sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed