Friday, November 17, 2006

Finally Friday

Yesterday I took Justin to the dr about his excessive eating and drinking, his urine looks good so the dr thinks that he got into a habit of eating/drinking a certain amount during a growth spurt and now he's just used to that and we need to just retrain him to eat acceptable amounts at acceptable times of the day.

Last night, some friends and I went to the Taste Of Home Cooking Show. It was alot of fun, except my one friend insisted on bringing her 9 month old, and he was NOT a fan. He really was just too old to be expected to sit in his stroller like a little baby and not make noise during something like this....he should have been left with the sitter like his 3 year old brother was. Drove me nuts, can you tell? Cause we told her that would happen, and she didn't listen...sigh....anyhow so we ended up not going out to eat afterwards because her son was driving us all nuts by that point. But I did get some really good ideas for some meals that don't look too incredibly expensive or difficult.

Today I'm taking Justin to the park. Jakey and Kevin are going to go run errands while Justin and I relax at the park with our friends. Then this afternoon I have to make 5 boxes of instant mashed potatoes for the ward dinner. And figure out some kind of dessert.

Anyhow, fun stuff...huh? LOL I feel like I totally don't have much to say right now....I'm just moving through every day. I chose not to have Betas done this week and while I know I"m much less stressed I'm still worried...but so far...I have not lost the baby physically. And I am supposed to get a phone call today to tell me when the radiology place can get me in for a u/s next week. I would have liked Friday but with Thanksgiving and going out of town that's not possible...so, I'll just have to hope that anything after 6 weeks is going to show something on the screen....

Well better go get dressed for the park...I know it's not cold to some, but today it's only going to be in the upper 60's and that is SUPER cold to me! So I need to go wash my sweater....

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed