Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I think I know what to say now!

From now on when old ladies drone on and on and on about my needing to have another baby I'm going to say "I'm so glad you brought this up! We're having infertility issues! What do you want to talk about first - my uterine lining, my latest procedure, the amount of shots I give myself daily, or Kevin's sperm count?"

Well maybe not, but I should!

Sigh, anyways, in happier news...a few weeks ago I was released from my calling as the 2nd counselor in Primary, and then a week later I was recalled to 1st counselor in Primary....big change...LOL Well it is a new president so that's different, I'm just glad I wasn't called to be Primary President! LOL But I'm still over achievement days and our AD leader is moving so I'm going to be actually doing AD for a bit, but I think it'll be fun, it's my favorite part of my calling - cause we know sharing time and finding someone to go into nursery when the nursery leader doesn't show up is not up there on that list! LOL

Jakey's teacher is coming over for her quarterly grading visit in a few minutes...we were only enrolled for like 2 days of the quarter and didn't have our curriculum yet so I have some worksheets we did during those two days and we're just going to hope for the best....

Anyhow, better get Justin back in bed...(see I am in a better mood now...somewhat...)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah, I usually just say "We'd love to have more, have been trying for 'x' number of years . . ." usually shuts them up! LOL *HUGS* So glad you're doing better, even if it's just a little better! :)

Kara said...

I'm glad you are doing a bit getter (((hugs)))

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed