Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Totally random but...

I couldn't find my shoe, Buddy always takes my shoes and runs around the house with them (doesn't chew them up, just takes them). So today I can't find my shoe, I ask Justin, "Have you seen my shoe?" He runs over to Buddy and he says "Dang it dog! What'd you do with Mama's shoe!!??!!" Hands on hips, staring at the dog....LOL....um yeah....he might be a little like me. Then he throws his hands in the air and says (very exasperated at this point) "Ugh, now I have to look for it! Wait a minute, can't go til we find it...ugh!" Hmmm...yep that's pretty much exactly what I say everyday because Buddy takes me shoe every day.

2 comments:

Kara said...

LOL that is hilarious!!! It's so funny how they copy what we do, Jason's always yelling at our cats cuz I do every day lol.

maren out my laundry said...

tooooo funny! Kirsten does much the same things.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed