Monday, November 27, 2006

A perfectly formed 6w3d baby with no heartbeat. I'm supposed to be 7 weeks. Apparently this is what I got for Thanksgiving.

My doctor suggests not doing a d&c because of the possible scar tissue that could come from it and that I'd probably have to wait a few cycles after a d&c but not after a natural miscarriage. I go for another ultrasound next Monday to make sure everything has passed and if it has, I'm having a hysteroscopy. My HSG is next Tuesday. I shouldn't have to do any of this. I'm so angry.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

I am so sorry Dawn!

Beth said...

Oh, Dawn, I'm so, so sorry. :-(

Kate said...

*hugs* I'm so sorry Dawn! :(

Kara said...

I'm so so sorry Dawn (((hugs)))

maren out my laundry said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Dawn..its not your fault. Please don't blame yourself. I hate to say it but I'm sure the hike didn't make a bit of difference. I hate this, I hate that we have to experience this it kills me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed