Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Please, not first thing in the morning!

It makes me NUTS when the very first thing my boys do with eachother is start fighting. More than anything else, I think that there should be a ban on being mean until like 10 am or something. "he did this" "he did that" is the most ANNOYING thing ever the second your eyes open in the morning.

So, anyone know anything about dogs? Ours has been throwing up? I don't know what to do with it, I've totally had it though! Not only will he not potty outside, now he's gonna puke inside too? Ugh, gross. And he's a tiny little thing, Justin tortures him daily, but yesterday Jakey went to lay on the floor and the dog was about a foot away from him, the dog hopped up ran over and growled in Jakey's face and bit him on the eye area of his face. It scared Jakey more than anything but really irritated me that he did that. And he kinda freaks me out at night by barking at the sprinklers when they come on...sigh, anyhow Kev is gonna have to do something with his dog, I can't handle this potty training refusal much longer...I think we should get him a cat litter box, he's a really small dog and always will be.

Kevin unexpectedly had to go to Arizona yesterday, he should be home by this evening though, so it's not too bad. Tomorrow Justin's going back to the dr for a recheck and then we'll finish getting ready and head out of town to the cabin for Thanksgiving.

Anyhow, most likely I won't get to update again until we get back from the cabin so -

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

maren out my laundry said...

Our dog is also bulemic (sp?) LOL I think its pretty normal for most dogs, if it lasts more than a couple weeks I would take him in, although we never have. We love Yorgie but aren't the best at getting his shots, taking him to the vet regularly etc. I sound horrible. LOL You know our dog is a littler dog, its worked well, not sure if you saw it when you were but we have the doggy door to our garage and he goes there (unless he decides to poop on my front entry mat, which he's been doing)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed