Saturday, January 13, 2007

The coma has deepened and Mindy is on life support, some of her family is really struggling with this and doing the right thing for Mindy. Her husband is very peaceful about the situation and knows what Mindy would want, he's giving time to those who haven't found that peace yet but hopes they find it soon because things can't go on like this. He's begun funeral arrangements, likely they'll be on Wednesday.

I feel so bad for their family, all I can do is pray and fast for them and for peace for them. I know I'm not her family but everytime I think of it I am instantly calmed, I know Mindy is going to be alright, I hope they find that same peace.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry Dawn. I feel so bad for her family. She has the easy path. They have a long road ahead of them.

Kara said...

(((hugs))) I'm so sorry :( I hope her family can find peace and comfort. They are still in my prayers.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed