I don't even know what to title my blogs anymore. Maybe by the end of typing this I'll come up with something?
Yeah, Mindy's obituary was beautiful. Mindy was beautiful, she was a fantastic person. Graceful, articulate, the best listener on the planet, and beyond kind.
I probably could have worked things out to go to Utah for the funeral, but I know that Mindy wouldn't have wanted me to leave my children and family to travel to Utah and right now just isn't the best time for me to leave, so I'm staying here while some of our ward is traveling to Utah for the funeral.
Anyhow, I went to the doctor today for my migraines I've been having and he thinks it's that my thyroid and insulin stuff is out of whack so he's sending me to an endocrinologist...unfortunately the closest endocrinologist that accepts my insurance is in Lancaster, which is like 2 hours away. He prescribed me a new med to try Maxalt, instead of the Imitrex, but both are not good classes for pregnancy and if I get pregnant I won't be able to take anything for migraines, not even ibuprofen, well Tylenol but those don't even touch my migraines. So hopefully this endocrinologist will know, and he says my thyroid is further enlarged and that is really concerning him so he wants the endo's opinion on whether or not I should do the thyroid uptake test (the test where I can't take my synthyroid for 30 days beforehand) I'm hoping it's nothing serious and that he says I don't need it, but we'll see.
In other news, on Friday Kevin's work decided to cut our health insurance, we managed to get it back because it was that his boss hadn't handed out the open enrollment packets and we did not know that they aren't going to be offering the medical plan that we have right now for this year, so the whole yard had no health insurance because everyone was on the same plan and the packets hadn't been handed out. So sometime this week we get to sit down and chose a new insurance plan and pray that it's not too expensive and that our current doctor's accept it. While still hoping that Kevin gets the job through the city, because their insurance is even better.
Anyhow I should work on my house, depression has not been good to it, everywhere there is messes, and Kevin's off work cause they're having a slow week and so it's even harder to get into the groove and get the work done around the house that needs to be done.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
I hope there's nothing wrong with your thyroid and you can get your migraines under control. And I hope your new insurance isn't more expensive. You have so much going on (((hugs)))
Post a Comment