So, yesterday I started a diet. I didn't want to say "Oh I'm going to start a diet", until I did one day of it successfully. It's not a "real" diet, it's more of a watching-what-you-eat type thing and remember-to-exercise as well. I just want to lose 15 lbs by my dr's appt on 2/6/07...I think I can do it too, so we shall see. Last night I did get hungry later, so I had a small salad and it made me feel better and not deprived, and heck it was SALAD, there is no guilt there!
Kevin's coming home today, this week was a little shorter for his out of town time, so it's nice to have him coming back so quickly. He'll be home by 2 or 3 this afternoon, I hope someone can bring him home because I hate driving all the way out to his work!
And in boys' news I have this to share:
See how cute they CAN be:

See how they USUALLY are:

Silly boys!
6 comments:
I love your new look for your blog! Good luck with your diet :)
Thanks! So far so good today, I've managed to only eat what I decided I would eat yesterday, which means a bowl of special K for breakfast, a lean cuisine for lunch and tonight we're going to have a grilled steak and salad. Sounds like not really a diet but I'm really watching my portions!
I think that portion control is where a lot of people mess up. good for you!
I agree, portioning is so very important.
Blizzard warnings were issued for parts of Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin as snow socked the states in tandem with off the wind fart hear of gusts topping 45 miles (72 kilometers) per hour.
The rainstorm -- 10 days in front the birth of winter -- took its greatest chiming in Minnesota, where as much as two feet (61 centimeters) of snow had fallen in some locations, according to the National Weather Appointment (NWS).
The splendour's largest new zealand urban area Minneapolis was under a blanket of bloodless 17 inches (43 cm) broad, the worst snowfall to hit the new zealand urban area in more than 19 years and the fifth-biggest on record.
As an with of the simoom's severity, Minneapolis-St. Paul Ecumenical Airport -- a travel heart with adroitness in contending with venal weather -- was screen down exchange for the first point in years.
Les jeux de machines a sous en ligne sont les jeux de casino les addition populaires dans un casino en ligne cascade plusieurs raisons. Une des principales raisons est qu'il y a une grande variete de machines a sous.
Post a Comment