
It's Maren's birthday!! Yay! I remembered this yesterday while we had a talk about how awful we are with dates and how we use email reminders to tell us when people's birthdays are (cause we're blondes!) and well um, my email reminder failed me! I had a nice long chat with Maren and totally spaced it until ding-dong, you've got mail, my email reminded me - "hey space cadet, it's your bud's b-day!"
Soooooooo, I get to tell everyone all about what a wonderful person Maren is on her very special day! Maren is ALWAYS concerned about others, a GREAT listener, and the BEST friend a girl could ask for! She always makes time to talk, and stays close even though we're soooooo far apart! Maren always offers whatever she can give to her friends, the kind of girl who'd give you the Shade shirt off her back ;). Maren was there for me during the best day of my life, my sealing day. She helped get me there, and has been like a sister to me.
I love ya girl!!
And a photo tribute to my pal Maren - a pic from the best day of my life, one I was able to share with her!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Maren!
I think it's so cool that you guys are such good friends!! Happy birthday, Maren!
oh dawn, wow don't I feel special a whole blog post just for me. Wow......this is the best bday present I've gotten. thanks girls, and for all the compliments. sure made my week, heck my month!!! (((((GAY HUGS!)))
Post a Comment