Friday, January 12, 2007

My friend....

Is in a coma, her family is asking our ward to pray for understanding and peace for them and that the Lord's will for Mindy will be done.

This is teaching me some very important things, take pictures with your friends - lots of pictures, they will be important to you. Always tell your friends/family how much they mean to you, you never know when you'll get that chance again.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Oh no :( They will definitely be in my prayers.

Kate said...

Dawn, this just breaks my heart to hear . . . I'll be fasting and praying for her family and all those of you who love her tomorrow . . . *HUGS*

Lorie said...

Will keep her ands you in my prayers! Your post makes me want to call all of my friends and tell them how much they mean to me!

Beth said...

Wow; this is just happening so fast. Hugs to you and prayers for her family. :-(

Jenn said...

Dawn, I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog so I could follow your trail and track you down....I've missed you!

I'm so sorry to read about your friend. She sounds like such a wonderful person. As grim as the situation seems to be, miracles do happen and I'll certainly be praying that one happens for her.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed