Yesterday morning I woke up and my throat was really swollen...it was the craziest thing, I could barely talk, I was panicking because breathing wasn't even that easy. As I woke up more and drank some water and stuff the panic subsided and I realized it's just allergies. (which I normally have a few sneezes as things bloom but they generally don't bother me, however we all know everything changes when you're pregnant!)
So I get up and call the dr and they said to take Sudafed. So I send Kevin at 8:00 in the morning to find Sudafed. Walmart - nope, pharmacy isn't open til 9:00, Vons- same, Walgreens 24 hour pharmacy - store policy is they don't sell Sudafed between the hours of midnight and 9 am. Nice. So Kevin had to work and couldn't keep waiting til 9:00 for someone to sell him Sudafed.
I called a friend and told her about our Sudafed problems and she said she'd get me some. She went after 9:00 am to Walgreens, had to show ID, sign for the Sudafed, and can't buy more Sudafed for 30 days! Wow!
It helped immensely though, the swelling went down completely and I still have scratchiness from the draining of my nose, but eh, it's totally liveable now.
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Ugh, that's no fun! Glad your friend could help you out.
Post a Comment