
My next u/s is next Tuesday at 11:00, after that I see the dr on April 30th and if everything keeps looking as good as it has then I'll be on modified bedrest, with only housework and weight restrictions. But this also depends on my cervix length measurements by abdominal u/s next week and the 30th because I have thinned a bit and dialated slightly and so they're going to put in a cerclage at 14 weeks, we just have to get to 14 weeks, I shouldn't be on bedrest but a few days after the cerc is put in! (Unless I develope further problems...) Anyhow things are looking really good. I don't worry so much about the baby having problems as I do about my body failing the baby...so hopefully my body doesn't fail.

5 comments:
That's great! Glad things are going so well :)
Yay! That's great news! :)
Terrific news Dawn!
That is great news Dawn!
I hope things continue to progress well!
Post a Comment