Monday, April 09, 2007

Thumbs up:

My ward is awesome! They have totally stepped in where our families just couldn't be because of work and/or school and saved us!

The Children Of the Promise series, very good! I'm starting the second book tonight!

Desperate Housewives being new last night!

Kevin folding and putting away all the laundry yesterday!!

Thumbs down:

My butt hurts from sitting/laying whatever!

Court shows, oh my goodness, with the exception of maybe The People's Court, these are almost as bad as Jerry Springer!

Soap Operas, I've always loved them, but like 2-3 times a week or less, I feel like the storylines never go anywhere when I watch daily and I feel like, oh my goodness this is totally trashy!!

My baby had an ear infection and I couldn't take him to the dr myself :( I had to send my mom to do my mommy job!

So there you have, the short of it :) I had help here all day today so I wasn't on the computer at all, but I'm going to be the commenting queent tomorrow when the boys are gone, before I go to the dr for my ultrasound at 1:30. :)

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Glad to hear from you, I was worried about you. I want to read that series you are reading. Glad you are enjoying most things right now. Hang in there. Are you still watching American Idol. I think you got me into that show. I really like it.

Kara said...

Sounds like things are going pretty good :) That's great your ward has been so helpful. Hope the u/s goes great today.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed