I haven't spotted or bled in 12 hours!! I did get up and do alot this morning though with Justin. It's COLD here and rainy and so I had to dress him and feed him myself. My friend that's watching him today though said that she would take Jakey too so I could rest even more because she heard him tell me he would not get the door because he's eating so I had to get up (stinker!)...so he's gone today too.
I'm almost half way through Children Of The Promise Vol. 2 and totally engrossed in it! It's been such an interesting series! When I finish I have a friend who is going to loan me the next part of the series. :)
I'm going to keep bumping up that ticker - it's beyond cool!
Anyhow, totally not much new to say - LOL, I am happy that I get to see the baby again on Monday, so that's something exciting to look forward to. :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Yay for no bleeding! That's nice your neighbor took the boys for you :)
Post a Comment