My baby looks FANTASTIC! Nice strong heartbeat at 171! Little arms and little legs! So cute!!! Slightly on the alien side - but that's ok :) However, baby bean measures 7w2d so we're changing my due date from November 8 to November 18th - shoot! But as my dr said, my baby just wants to be born ON November 8th :) Which is fine by me, the week before that is Jakey's 8th birthday and baptism and our Primary Program (Oct 28th) and so I'm all for being pregnant instead of just having had a c/s during that week! :) Just the dreaded getting through the first trimester part I could do without! I want the next 7 weeks to speed by and then my pregnancy can slow down and I can just enjoy being pregnant.
OK I'm going to go find my camera cord, it's my mission today - must find cord so I can show you all how cute my baby is!!!
Edit: figured it out here is baby!!!!
4 comments:
YAY!! What a cute little baby! I was waiting on pins and needles waiting to hear how things went! Hope you get feeling better too!
WOOHOO! I'm so glad that this pregnancy is going so well for you so far! *HUGS*
Congrats! What a sweet baby! :) I'm glad all is going well.
That's wonderful Dawn! What a precious little bean!
Post a Comment