Friday, April 27, 2007

I miss my Fridays! I miss going to the park and chatting with my friends for several hours! My friends came and got my kids and took them but I'm here...

Soon, very soon, I'll be off strict bedrest! (I can hope anyways)

I'm so excited that I get to try going to church on Sunday and then talk to my dr about how it went (cramping, bleeding) on Monday and we can decide about getting off bedrest. I'm not going to Primary this week though, apparently the RS presidency got permission to have all of the MEN run Primary and Young Women's and ALL RS aged women are going to RS for a special Visiting Teaching Conference during RS and Gospel Doctrine. Interesting idea huh? So I'll be sitting in RS until it's time for Sacrament Meeting.

Hmmmm, what else is new? Not much really...Been reading more books, I'm halfway through the Hearts Of The Children series, I haven't decided yet if I like it as well as The Children Of The Promise series.

Ah, yes, the Dr's office called to confirm my appt for Monday - I apparently made ti or 8:15...wow that's early! LOL

Well I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

4 comments:

Kara said...

I hope you are able to get of strict bedrest soon :) Have fun at church!

Lorie said...

I hope you have fun getting out to church. I remember when I could only get out to the doctor, man did I love going to the doctor. LOL! My doctor was 1 1/2 hours away and we always ate out breakfast and lunch. I hope you are well enough to get off bedrest. HUGS

Kate said...

*HUGS* Hope your weekend was/is good . . . can't wait to hear a great report on Monday! :)

Natalie said...

I hope you can get off bed rest soon! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed