A hilarious thing happened at church today. I had Sharing Time and my topic was Family History....so part way through the ST I was talking about how difficult it can be to find family members - but that if more than one person is doing it, many more family members can be found. So to illustrate my point I had shredded some papers and was sprinkling them on the floor of the Primary room (intending to have 1 child, then 2 children, and so on picking them up as a "game") . Anyhow I'm sprinkling these papers on the floor and apparently greatly distressed a 3 year old Sunbeam! He was SOOOOOO upset I was making a mess in the church! While I was sprinkling the papers around he started crying and telling his dad (who has to sit with him because he won't stay in Primary) that I was making a mess and making Jesus sad and just carrying on. When I was having kids picking up the papers and it was his turn he brought me some and said "I'll help you clean this up, but NO MORE MESSES!" LOL
(Too bad that as clearly as his parents got across "no messes at church" the "stay in our pew" message didn't come across as clearly...LOL His parents both spoke during Sacrament Meeting and he ran up not once but TWICE and banged on the organ during their talks....LOL)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
Haha. That's a funny story. You're so good at keeping up with your blog. I'm jealous.
Oh dear! How funny! LOL
LOL that is cute :D
Post a Comment