Thursday, July 05, 2007

So my blog went crazy, for me anyways, and then I ran off to eat, and eat, and eat, and eat, and eat for several days! LOL

The 4th was fun, we went out to breakfast with some friends and then to their house to hang out for a bit, then we went to Kevin's grandparents house which was HOT HOT HOT. They have a swamp cooler and it was 110, those things don't work well over 100! And there were 30 people squeezed into a 1200 sq ft house. Yeah it was HOT!

Then last night about midnight Kevin fell down the stairs and I asked him and asked him and asked him if he was ok and he kept insisting he was fine, so we went to bed. He woke up this morning with a lump on his arm, I thought surely his arm was broken (it was horribly bruised looking and swollen on top if it looking like a bone was poking out but not through the skin). So we got the kids up (who could barely open their eyes the smoke from the fireworks was so bad) and my mom met us at urgent care. Turns out he just bruised it on the bone, like really deep bruising. So he'll be fine. They put him off work for 2 days, which thank goodness, I was having visions of him having a broken arm and needing 6 weeks off to heal and him having to be on temp disability through our state, and us not having enough money and so on, and I about cried when she said it wasn't broken! LOL Now I bet he takes those dang stairs more carefully! This was NOT the first time he has fallen down them! He is just NOT careful when he goes down them, he like lounges forward and runs down them, it's not a good idea!!

Anyhow thanks for the compliments on Jayden's pics...we think she's beautiful! :) Hopefully this post goes through so *I* can see it too!! LOL

1 comment:

Kate said...

Goodness gracious! I'm glad his arm isn't broken . . . but still . . . that man of yours better be more careful!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed