Kevin and I were married April 7, 2000, but we'd been dating since late 1997, so we've been together for over 10 years now! Kevin is driving truck for a local oilfield supply company and for now I'm staying at home with the kiddos, but that's soon to change when I return to school this summer!
5 comments:
I can see it just fine :) And Jayden looks great! Glad the u/s went well.
I swear I don't see it at all unless I go into editing posts, what is up with that????? That's nuts!
Thanks! :)
I can see it too. She's adorable!
I see it too. A girl in my branch just had a baby and they named her Jayden, is that a popular name this year? I love it!
Your music is the only thing giving me problems on your blog. It says error and only plays a church song everytime I come and visit?
Post a Comment