Whew! Well I've been unpacking but still have alot to do to get this house clean! LOL The boys room needs cleaning and organizing because Kev moved them downstairs so that we could start on Jayden's room, so their old room needs lots of cleaning too so we can transfer Jayden's things to her room.
This morning I was laying in a recliner with my shirt lifted up watching my belly move like crazy with the boys and Justin looks and my belly, touches it and says, "Awww, who scratched your belly all up?!" (Stretch marks! LOL) My stretch marks aren't even reddening at all or growing or anything, I don't have any new ones, guess that's the benefit to having already stretched your stomach to maximum capacity two times...LOL
Ok, gotta locate some motivation and get this house done. I would be nesting except I don't have the energy to clean! LOL I also have to research monitors online - I want to get one that can hear the boys and have a unit for Jayden's room and the one receiver for me in my room. And I don't want to spend a fortune. Kev says I should wait and see if we get one at our "Baby Luncheon" (My mom and I compromised, I don't want a baby shower and she REALLY wants to throw me one, so we're having lunch with just my family, Kevin's family, and my 5 closest girlfriends and a few of my mom's friends) but I am NOT registering, when people ask me what we want/need I say, "whatever you want to get or not get is totally fine with me!" Ok, time to go research that monitor thing!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
Hey! I finally figured out my password so I can leave comments! Glad you had a good trip! I'm SO excited that you are having a baby girl!!!
LOL about the "Scratched belly"! I have one of those too.
I hope you have a fun luncheon. I loved my baby showers! :-)
Post a Comment