Im on my 4th skein!! LOL One side has about 2 rows that I'm a little concerned are too far over, but we'll see, the ends and turning around has proved to be a bit difficult for me! LOL
Jakey is LOVING Cub Scout Day Camp. He's done some archery, made rootbeer, roped a person, made things, just had a blast. He's in a group with all the boys from our ward, two of them are brothers and one of them is named Jacob so they had to seperate the Jacob's because as Jakey put it, "It'd just be silly to say Jacob and Jacob come here" LOL I suppose it would. Our Primary President is the mom in charge of their group and so she's been snapping pics of them, which I can't wait to see!
Justin was NEVER meant to be an only child. Wow....let me tell you, this kid, is NUTS! He really doesn't know how to play by himself at all, and he gets bored so quickly! By 1 PM I was worn out from being his playmate so I ended up taking a nap with him! LOL
Oh Jenn asked about our two week vacation....my parents cabin! :) Kevin and my stepdad are coming up on weekends (maybe just this first weekend) because they still have to work, but my mom is off in the summer so we scheduled ourselves for 2 weeks up there. I had to do Sharing Time 4 times in the last 30 days to get someone to cover my Sharing Times the rest of July, LOL! I'm taking Kevin's sister Catherine for her help with the kids, she's so excited!
It rained today and was like 100 degrees, it was kinda crazy weather - of course it was like 0.0000000001 inch of rain and now I'm watching the 11 o'clock news and they're like "Storm Watch 2007" uh huh. LOL We are having thunderstorms right now and some lightening...but I think it's cool :)
So what else can I say to be totally random? Oh yeah! I made spaghetti tonight for dinner and Justin never really says words he's not sure of pronouncing he just says "that" or "this" or says "what do you call that again?" anyhow tonight he asked for more "sketty", cute! He got embarrassed because he knew it didn't come out right, and now he won't call it by name, he's just saying "dinner" LOL!
Ok still watching the 11 o'clock news - what is up wtih all these people standing in line all day for Harry Potter? Yikes! And in costume????? LOL I've seen a few of the movies (well some of one of them) but never read the books. And today it was raining and they still stood in line all day for Harry Potter?! Did I miss something? LOL
Anyhow this load of laundry is ALMOST done (Jakey has to wear the same shirt every day to scout camp, so I have to wash it every day argh) and I'm going to switch it and go to bed....well at least what I've begun calling "Jayden boucing on the bed for 2 hours before I forget about it and fall asleep time." LOL
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

3 comments:
good for you! congrats on your crocheting! i learned to crochet last fall and i think i could do it again, but i don't remember how to start or finish!
I like the new color ;)
I want to see pics of the blanket . . . ! And gosh, you're fast . . . I started on a blanket for a friend's daughter 2 weeks ago this coming Saturday and just have done 1 5 oz skein!
Post a Comment