****why is my blog not updating? What is going on???? Anyone else having this problem? I posted this http://mama2jandj.blogspot.com/2007/07/todays-ultrasound.html and I don't see it unless I go to editing my posts!!! GRRR!!!****
Hello friends! Did you all have fabulous weekends???
I did for the most part! :) Kevin had to work Saturday, well Friday night his mom came and took my kids home with her when she got hers, so I was going to be home alone on Saturday so Kevin asked me to go with him to work so we could spend time together. Since he's a truck driver that meant that we'd be driving from Bakersfield to Brawley and back in one day. 600 miles. Oh and in Brawley it was 126 degrees. Ouch. Anyhow it was fun to spend time with him but MAN OH MAN he must have the most boring job on the planet! I could not do it! By the end of the EIGHTEEN HOUR day my legs were so swollen! I couldn't find my feet! It was horrible, it felt like they were going to explode they were so tight!
Anyhow so we got home at 10:30 last night and I worked on my Sharing Time and then crashed - woke up late for church even. Luckily Kev got up, let me sleep, and dressed the boys! Anyhow Sharing Time went great but my feet started swelling again. During Sacrament tons of babies were blessed - so sweet! Then I came home and slept for 3 hours! HEAVENLY!!!
Justin passed out during dinner, sitting upright in his chair! LOL So now just Jakey's awake and I'm totally ready to head back to bed but I have to do a little laundry before I go to bed cause I have a u/s tomorrow. Speaking of which, Kevin is taking tomorrow off to watch the boys while my mom and I go to the u/s and out to breakfast and stuff...fun!! :) I'll be sure to update tomorrow after my u/s!
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

1 comment:
Glad you had a good weekend :) Have fun at your u/s tomorrow!
Post a Comment