Wednesday, April 30, 2008

If You Give A Mouse A Cookie...

So we spoke in Sacrament Meeting this past Sunday...

On Tuesday night I get a call from the Relief Society President, that I missed, so I called her back...

...and Wednesday afternoon I'm asked to teach Relief Society on Sunday. As in THIS Sunday.

Dude. This is gonna be hard. It's "Presidency Choice", now, I'm not IN the presidency, I'm on the Enrichment Board.

So I've NEVER taught a class. I've done Sharing Time, that's it. Think I could tape up things around the room for the ladies to find to create a big picture at the front of the room? LOL

Sidenotes:

* I went to Taco Bell and bought dinner - I had Taco Salad = 14 points. I didn't go over my points today either.

* Kev wants me to buy my own domain name and really host a good family blog/website - we're not creative, we are having a hard time thinking of a creative, not used, name for it.

* I'm like holding my eyes open with toothpicks, since when did I get so tired at 10:15 at night???

* I'm gonna go to bed, night all!

3 comments:

Kate said...

hmmm . . . interesting indeed! I'm sure that you'll come up with something good . . . only time I ever taught RS I had a specific lesson plan/ideas given me . . . lol
As far as a blog/domain name goes, I'll be thinking about it . . . :)

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

You'll do just fine. You can aleays ask questions to stir discussion and allow them to ask you the questions to stretch your abilities.
Good luck with the domain thing. I'm not sure I'm ready for anymore work. LOL Just don't forget to leave a forwarding address. I gotta keep up on Jayden--oh, and you, of course!
Did you ever vist my others sites?
I have 4 blogs, a yahoo 360' and an Elderwomanspace. You can access my other blogs from my sidebar. Just click on the names. General is a recipe blog. Travels is pictures of places we've been. and Kitchen is my passion-antiques. I'm thinking about putting on blogs of my grandkids/ kids photos. Haven't found time yet.....

Jennie said...

i LOVE teaching! it is one of my all time favorite things to do! (i am not sure if i am all that good at it... but i enjoy it none the less)

good luck finding a new name...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed