Anyone got any motivation to spare? I can't seem to find mine. =/
Yesterday BIL and SIL came over to spend the night (thank goodness next week is the last week of summer school! Yay!) Anyhow, BIL was like, "why aren't you taking me on your trip, and only taking Catherine (SIL)?" I told him, watch today you'll see why I'm not taking you....I'll point it out to you as we go. So, Justin was watching TV and asked PJ to get him a drink of water (I could hear this, I was in the kitchen doing dishes though) and PJ told him to go ask someone else, Catherine hopped up and brought him in the kitchen, asked me what he could have, and poured him a drink. Then, she stayed in the kitchen, grabbed a sponge and wiped off the table and counters and took out the trash. I didn't ask her to, she just did it. Then, later Justin woke up from a nap after everyone had eaten dinner, I was in the bathroom and he just said out loud "I'm hungry" and Catherine got up and heated him up a plate of dinner and helped him get settled to eat his dinner. Then the dog knocked over a cup and it broke, next to PJ when Catherine, nor I was in the room, and PJ didn't even move to clean it up, Catherine and I did.
Those are the reasons I'm taking Catherine and not PJ, when I pointed them out to him he said "oh you just want her to do stuff for you" and I said, no, I want her to be helpful without me asking, without her rolling her eyes when I ask her to do things, I want her to make the trip just a tiny bit easier. PJ rolled his eyes when I told him to put his plate in the sink, or take his cup back in the kitchen...I don't need that kind of help AT ALL, nor do I need another person to clean up after. So, now he still thinks it's unfair Catherine gets to go, but oh well, she's helpful - he's not, end of story.
Anyhow, so we usually just wake up when we wake up, whenever that is, well because of this we overslept and the kids were almost late for school this morning! LOL The worst part was it woke up Justin, darn it! So no going back to bed. :( Oh and Jakey has lovely PJ-attitude this morning, complete with eye rolling and stomping. Lovely.
This is going to be a long day. Kev's grandma can't take the kids (BIL and SIL) and so I am supposed to watch them this afternoon and my mom agreed to come get us all and take us to swim at her house, and really I know two boys that I want to just stand in corners and not enjoy their day at all. Grrrr.
Anyhow I have no motivation this morning and I would love to have a clean house and done laundry by noon. LOL We'll see if it happens. :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

2 comments:
I can see why you don't want to take him, I wouldn't either. Sorry Jakey is picking up on his attitude too. I hope you find some motivation, can you send some my way if you find it? LOL
I tend to usually lack motivation on Fridays. It's Friday! Moms need a break!
I wouldn't take your BIL either. The last thing you need is someone who's lazy and won't help.
Good luck today trying to clean!
Post a Comment