Did you know Chris was going to be on tonight? I love that song! I still like Jordin to win, but I have to say Blake's first song was great! usually who I want to win never does so we shall see. Can't wait for tommorrow!
Kevin and I were married April 7, 2000, but we'd been dating since late 1997, so we've been together for over 10 years now! Kevin is driving truck for a local oilfield supply company and for now I'm staying at home with the kiddos, but that's soon to change when I return to school this summer!
4 comments:
Did you know Chris was going to be on tonight? I love that song! I still like Jordin to win, but I have to say Blake's first song was great! usually who I want to win never does so we shall see. Can't wait for tommorrow!
P.S. I voted again this week because I did not last week and Melinda got the boot!!!:(
Oh and one more thing...don't be mad, but I thought Chris had way too much make-up on his eyes? Sorry.lol
You are SO right, that was WAYYYYYYYYY too much makeup on Chris!! He would have looked much better without it, he's just so hot!!!
I had heard that he was going to be on, I voted a bunch for Jordin, she really did blow Blake away tonight, there is just no comparing!!
Post a Comment