Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another thing about me, LUCKY YOU!!! If you see this you have to do it! It's fun! Just do it!Just copy....hit Fwd....Paste.

Two Names You Go By
1. Dawn
2. Mommy

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Pajama bottoms
2. Kevin's shirt (mine don't fit :( )

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Communication
2. Respect

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. play with the boys
2. Go to a nice restaurant for dinner!

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To know the gender of my baby.
2. A cure for heartburn.

Two pets you had/have:
1. When Kevin and I were first married we had a really imbred Shih Tzu named Logan that I think was mentally handicapped! That dog ran into EVERYTHING.
2. Our ugly, crazy haired doggy - Buddy (Buddy's a girl though) LOL

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Lorie?
2. Kara?

Two things you did last night:
1.Watched trashy reality TV shows all night
2. Rocked a 3 week old baby to sleep after I fed him a bottle.

Two things you ate today:
1. Tuna melt - no one get onto me about mercury poisoning! LOL But it was soooooo good!
2. BBQ chicken and pasta

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Kevin
2. My mom

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. cleaning the house - don't want to do it on my b-day!
2. working on some end of the year projects with Jakey for school.

Two longest car rides:
1. California to Washington
2. California to Utah (on a holiday weekend - Thanksgiving, with a 20 month old wearing a stinky diaper that we did change but had no where to put while stuck in traffic on the 2 lane part of Hwy 58, oh yeah MISERABLE!)

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Pioneer Day - I love the way we celebrate it in Bakersfield. This year I'm going out of town during the celebration though because it's too hot for me to be out there for it :(, next year.

Favorite beverages:
1. Cranberry juice over crushed ice
2. Lemonade over crushed ice
(I'm anti-soda at the moment, weird for me cause I love soda, but this baby is ruining my teeth so I gave it up, don't want to make it worse!)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed