Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wow, did anyone else watch Traveler? I watched it last night, after missing the original episodes, that they did air again last night with a new episode afterwards. It was really good! Kind of like a younger "24". Good stuff!

Kevin's brother and sister stayed the night last night so they could walk to school this morning, it is their last day. I had forgotten how awful it is to have to get up early in the morning to get kids ready for school! Plus normally my boys sleep in until at least 7:30, if not 8:00 and this morning they were both up at 6:30. ARGH. And what is with the sun being up so early!! LOL

Kevin's been home most of the past two days, plus had Monday off, so when he went off to work this morning I was more than glad! LOL I have alot of housework I want to get done before I go on housework-strike for my b-day tomorrow! LOL

Well I better go, we're having a Primary Presidency meeting here today at 1:30 and my house is so messy, I need to get it clean before the ladies get here, especially since we have recently called some new people and I don't know them very well to have them coming in my messy house! LOL

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed