Kevin called at 6:30 to see if I was awake to keep him company because he was getting tired at work....um, no. LOL Anyhow after that call I was! I'm going to be dragging today!
I've never really had "allergies", not like everyone else, I sneeze a little when everything is blooming, but it's not like I'm dying with a stuffy face and have true allergies. When I'm pregnant, all of that changes. I've been sneezing for almost an hour, my nose feels plugged up, I have the drainage stuff, my ears hurt, and I had a horrible headache right behind my eyes and nose last night. Of course, allergies and I can't take the "good stuff" to help!
I had a dream last night about grocery shopping, LOL. Like the whole dream was about all the food I was buying at the grocery store. I even saw my birthday cake in my dream, when I told Kevin about it - he laughed at me! LOL How sad is it I'm dreaming of food?!?! LOL I really don't eat that much, I eat often, but small amounts because big stuff doesn't fit in my tummy. Anyhow, I thought it was hilarious! I was really bummed when I first got to the Dream Grocery Store because it was only 4 aisles! Once I got going though, I realized that the aisles were just really long...LOL And so, I woke up craving baked potatoes. LOL So guess what's for dinner?! LOL
I'm so excited to watch American Idol tonight! I can't wait til tomorrow either, to find out who won!!
Oh yes, I almost forgot to mention yesterday's most interesting moment...Jakey and I did a unit of History yesterday - on the Crusades and the end of the Middle Ages. The last "chapter" of te unit was about The Plague, and talked some about the "Ring Around The Rosie" song....yep, Jakey no longer wants to sing that song ever again! (And he's a little scared of getting The Black Plague, even though the lesson said that we have medicines today to help with this disease that we're available then.)
Anyhow, my #1 goal for today is to get a pic of the boys, together, to share with everyone because it's been a LONG time since I took a pic of the two of them!! :)
Week 26: Recovering
5 years ago

4 comments:
LOL at your grocery-store dream! And suddenly baked potatoes sound really yummy right now. :-)
I dream about food. LOL It's yummy and I don't gain any weight! :D I'm not a huge fan of the Ring Around the Rosie either. I've changed the words for my girls but everyone they play with sings the regular version.
I had problems with allergies this last pregnancy! I could not keep my eyes open from the drainage! They had me on Claritan, Nazalnex, and an eye med called Patanol! The combination worked for me! I am sitting here laughing about your dream grcery store that is just too funny! lol!
Ugh! I think I kept Kleenex in business during my pregnancy! It was amazing how the congestion was almost instantly gone after I delivered. I hope you get some relief before that!
Post a Comment