Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've been working hard with Jakey all day on his schoolwork. We have to be at least at 85% to be considered "complete" for 2nd grade (and so he can move onto 3rd grade and start scouts.) Right now we're at:

Math - 86%
Language Arts 84%
History - 83%
Science - 100%

We finished science today because it had a unit on the life cycle of humans. While it mentioned that it takes a man and a woman to make a baby, it wasn't specific and at 7, Jakey wanted to be more specific, but luckily being done with the lesson became more important.

We looked at some ultrasound pictures and after showing him the differences in a boy u/s and a girl u/s Jakey became very proficient at telling them apart! And telling what body parts he was looking at in the other pictures! He's getting really excited for Monday!

My mom wants to know where I want to go for dinner on Friday for my b-day, I'm torn between Olive Garden and Roadhouse Grill - steak or Italian...hmmm. Well I better run, Kevin's off today and we're working on cleaning the upstairs. Later!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed