Thursday, May 24, 2007

Yay, Jordin won AI! That was a great season finale! I loved all the music, it was great!

I just got done speed cleaning my house - I try to clean between 10 - 11, then make the boys lunch, Justin has quiet time and Jakey and I work on school. Yesterday was so awful, I'm trying really hard with the boys today. To not be upset, and to just praise them when they are doing really good. Like right now, they are playing SO WELL together outside. (Even though there was a fist fight right before they went outside!)

Last night Kevin took us grocery shopping at Albertson's and we bought $25 worth of the products that will get you free Pirates of the Carribean 3 tickets and got our free tickets! (Totally not intended to earn them! LOL) So, I guess this weekend we're going to go see PotC 3!

The baby is really wiggly and moving alot now - my dr is going by my original due date and that makes me 16 weeks today! :) I have my big u/s in just over 2 weeks! I can't wait! I want to know who's in there!!

I've been looking for a kid friendly insect repellant for the boys and me to share this summer up at the cabin (and around town, I'm allergic to mosquitos and I don't want to have to have an epi-pen shot if I get bit!) and I just ordered the Skin So Soft Children's Insect Repellant and Sunscreen from Avon, I hope it works and isn't too yucky smelling!!

Our Stake Relief Society is having a Women's Retreat in 2 weeks and I need cute jammies that fit because it's overnight....so that's my goal this weekend, find cute jammies!!! I'm hoping my dr lets me go, I'm pretty sure it'll be ok but I'll double check with him on Tuesday. I'm totally looking forward to getting away and going to this! It should be fun, we're going to be put in cabins by wards, being in Primary I just don't get to know alot of the people in RS and YW like I should.

Yesterday after I had a breakdown, a friend came and got us and we went to the mall with her 2 kids (3 & 1) and my two (7 & 3 as you know) and we are both pg, well it was HORRENDOUS. Justin was awful wanting to run around. I'm going to have to put him back in a stroller! I didn't think with an almost-4-at-the-time-this-baby-is-born, I would need one, but how in the world am I going to keep Justin contained while I do anything once the baby is born, or even before!!

Anyhow I better go make the boys' lunch so Jakey and I can do school. Our school standards are that when you are at 85% completed you are "finished" with that grade level, well 1 of our subjects (math) is at 86% and all the other subjects (Language Arts, Science, and History) are at 75% so we are THISCLOSE to beng done wtih 2nd grade. Jakey really wants to finish because he gets to start scouts as soon as he is out of 2nd grade and offiically a 3rd grader, even though his b-day isn't until Oct (to make it even on starting times for all the boys his age that's how we do it) anyhow he's THRILLED to be starting scouts and looking forward to Scout Day Camp in July. He's even been earning money to help pay for it. Cute!

Ok, off to be domestic....HAHAHAHA! :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

I hope you're able to find some way cute jammies this weekend! :)

Lorie said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Natalie said...

Only a couple weeks until the U/S????? I'm so excited! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed