Monday, May 21, 2007

What a wonderful morning so far! We were at a b-day party for our best friend's son until pretty late last night and Justin fell asleep in the car on the way home and slept until nearly 9:00 am this morning! Jakey was up bright and early - but he doesn't require much attention and lets me sleep! LOL I still woke up about 8:00 cause my bladder was calling me.

Any ideas for getting the musty smell out of my carpet? We've shampooed the area that Justin's flood got to, but it still smells musty. It ruined the couch that we had in our family room so we took that out and we're just putting in a recliner and end table and buying a few bean bags...the boys mostly lay on the floor anyways when we're in here, Kevin's almost always in his computer chair and it'll leave space available for a pack and play for the baby to not have a huge couch in here...so that's the plan for that space for now, now just to get that musty smell out!

Yesterday church went much better than even the weeks before. I feel alot of my strength returning and I'm able to do more and stand longer, and just have more energy than I did have right after I got off bedrest. Plus alot of the family's college aged daughters are home from BYU right now visiting and they make FANTASTIC subs! LOL It's my favorite season, the use-the-college-daughter-in-Primary-season! LOL

Today I have to work on this house for a few hours - every room needs cleaning and this weekend is a holiday, long weekend and I'd like to spend it doing fun things, not cleaning! LOL So my hope is by Friday the whole house, my bedroom included, will be PERFECT...and we can enjoy our long weekend which I intend to spend lounging in pools and BBQing! LOL

I'm trying to find a maternity swimsuit, but everywhere has told me, oh we stopped selling those already - WHAT?!?! Yeah apparently swimsuit selling season is Jan - March, why would I have bought a swimsuit at maybe 4 weeks pg????? I wouldn't have, that's rediculous. And I'm going to be 4-8 months pregnant every day it's over 100 degrees in Bakersfield, but eh, who needs a swimsuit? ARGH....at least Old Navy online has some on clearance still....maybe it'll be here by this weekend????

4 comments:

Kate said...

I'm glad that it's been a good morning so far! :)

Beth said...

I probably have no excuse for not buying a maternity swimsuit (except that it's awkward to have a earlish summer baby since I don't know how much swimming I'll actually be doing). But seriously -- January through March?! Who wants to buy a swimsuit then?? Glad you found one online (and hey, clearance prices are good).

Glad you are having a good morning!

Lorie said...

Glad you are having a good morning! That is crazy about the swimsuit. hope you find one and it comes on time!

Kara said...

Yay for a good morning! I don't get places that stop selling summer stuff early. Last July we bought a little kiddie pool and it took us forever to find one cuz they all stopped selling them in May/June.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed