Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fitness On Friday

Natalie is hosting a Fitness on Friday thing at her Bye Bye Fat Mom Blog. This Fat Mom must become a healthier mom, a thinner one, so I've joined her!

The point is to blog about something you've learned or need to work on, to be accountable for your fitness/weightloss each week.

I think my eating overall is really good - I use Weight Watchers so I really see what I'm eating and I feel like I'm making smart decisions about food. I am choosing foods I know will stick with me for snacks and not having easy, cheap, processed foods that aren't going to hold me over.

My find of the last few weeks has been the Sara Lee 45 Calorie bread - it's taste isn't so great plain, but toasted it's really good - so I make all my sandwiches toasted and I'm good.

I'm working on drinking straight water - but I do drink Crystal Light which counts as water on WW - so that's something! I just don't like plain tap water or bottled water.

My exercise has been seriously lacking - Jakey's on spring break so no walking to/from his school, just an occassional trip over to Kevin's grandma's house - so next week I'll be back at that.

Even though I drink a decent amount of water - I could still do better, so that's my goal this week along with more exercise. I'd like to see at least a 2 lb loss on Wednesday. I lost 5 lbs this past week, for a total of 10 lbs in the last 3 weeks.

2 comments:

Lorie said...

I was told on WW that at least 2 servings of water a day must come from plain water, thats like a 16 ounce, but hey baby steps, at least you are getting some down!
I agree about the 35 calorie bread needing to be toasted. Seems like you are doing pretty well!

Natalie said...

You're doing great! I LOVE Crystal Light...it totally counts as water to me. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed